SATA Cable III 6Gbps Straight HDD SDD Data Cable with Locking Latch 18 Inch Compatible for SATA HDD, SSD, CD Driver
1. SATA III cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. Please be kindly noted that this cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
2. 6 Gbps Fast Data Transfer: The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
3. Cost-effective2 Pack Combo: 2 Pack SATA 2 cable is a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
4. Secure Connection: Locking latch on each end of the cable to ensure secure connections for fast and reliable file transfer.
5. Each end has an attached locking latch, to ensure that your connections do not come loose due to movement or vibration.
Note that SATA 6 Gbps cables are backwards compatible and can be used with SATA 3 Gbps and SATA 1.5 Gbps devices. However, the data transfer of the SATA subsystem will be limited to that of the slowest device. So, for example, if a SATA 6 Gbps cable is connected to a SATA 3 Gbps drive and a SATA 1.5 Gbps controller, the drive will be limited to a transfer rate of 1.5 Gbps.