QSFP28 100G DAC(PASSIVE)(SFF-8665),100G Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable
· Switches / Routers / HBAs
· Server & Storage Devices
· Data Center Networking
· Enterprise storage
· High Performance Compute
· 100Gbs Ethernet
· Base Station / BBU / RRU
· Meet MSA SFF-8665 specification
· Supports serials data rates up to 100Gbps
· Hot pluggable
· High cost effective to Fiber optics solution
· Low power consumption
· Enhanced EMI suppression
· Differential impedance 100ohm
· Cable Length:1.0/2.0/3.0/5.0Meters
· Wire Size:26AWG,Silver plated copper,OD:8.0MM
· Plating: Au 30u"
· Color: Black Cable
· Environmental Compliance: RoHS
. Raw Cable Impedance: 100 ohm±10%
. Cable Assembly Impedance: 100 ohm±15%
. Intra-pair Skew: ﹤10ps
. Maximum Insertion Loss:22.48 dB@12.8906 GHz
. Crosstalk:≤-35 dB
3m (10ft) 100G QSFP28 to QSFP28 Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable
Max Data Rate
SFF-8665, Infiniband ER
100GBASE-CR4 QSFP28 to QSFP28 DAC Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable, Passive, 3-Meter(10ft), 26AWG.
100% Compatible for Cisco QSFP-100G-CU3M (100GBASE-CR4 Passive Copper Cable).
QSFP28 to QSFP28 copper direct-attach 100GBASE-CR4 cables are suitable for very short links and offer a cost-effective way to establish a 100-Gigabit link between QSFP-100G ports of switches within racks and across adjacent racks.
In 10Gtek's Signal Integrity Lab, we 100% passed TDR & VNA tested. And each DAC Cable is individually tested on switches before delivery.