Servers 6Gbps Transmission Rate 7pin SAS Splitter Cable
MiniSAS HD 6G 4X SFF-8643 TO 4*SATA 7P INTERNAL COPPER CABLE
· Transmission rate 6Gbps
· Meet SAS3.0 specification
· Low power
· Differential impedance 100ohms
· Self lock design
· Data storage equipment
· SAS port adapter
Series: HD Mini SAS
· Cable Length:1.0 Meters
· Wire Size:30AWG,Tinned Copper,OD:1.0*2.3MM
· Plating: Au 30u"
· Color: Cable Silver, Overmold Black
· Environmental Compliance: RoHS
. Mated Connector Impedance: 100 ohm±15%
. Cable Absolute Impedance: 100 ohm±10%
. Cable Pair Matching: ±5 ohm
. Common Mode Impedance: 25 to 40 ohms
. Insertion loss: -6dB maximum up to 4.5Ghz;11dB maximum up to 9Ghz.
. Crosstalk: -35 dB up to 6Ghz
6G Internal HD MiniSAS 36P TO 4*SATA 7P Cable
HD MiniSAS SFF-8643 to 4*SATA Cable
HD MiniSAS SFF-8643 connector x 1
SATA 7P Female connector x 1
Tinned copper, 30AWG
PE, natural color
Data transfer rate
1. Mini SAS (SFF-8643) to 4x SATA Cable 7pin,SFF-8643 is host,connect to the motherboard or RAID Controller with Mini SAS ports. 4x7Pin SATA is the target , connect to the hard drives with SATA port.
2. Before you buy this cable , please make sure the Mini SAS (SFF-8643) on your motherboard or RAID Controller. If the Mini SAS (SFF-8643) on your backplane, this cable will not work with them.
3. SFF-8643: the new connector uses less PCB real estate and allows higher port density for internal hosts and devices. Hybrid versions of these new cables will allow for a smooth transition from 6Gb to 12Gb.
4. Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and fast data access.