The aviation plug and socket is a member of the connector family. The name is distinguished from other connectors. Its main function is to connect the power supply or signal, especially for the wire harness with a large number of cores, and connect it with an aviation plug and socket. Safe and reliable, easy to operate, more aesthetic
Aviation plug 12PIN controller harness
WY28K12Z 12P aviation plug
1. This product must be 100% tested for open circuit, short circuit, and dislocation. The electrical test conditions are:
A. Voltage: DC 300V
B. Insulation resistance: ≥10MΩ
C. On-resistance: ≤3Ω
2. The tension between the core wire and the terminal must comply with UL486A.
3. The cable processing technology must meet the second-level processing requirements of IPC/WHMA-A-620B-2012.
4. The 28AWG conductor chooses 19-core tinned copper, and the 30AWG chooses 7-core tinned copper.
5. The cable shielding branch needs to be glued.
6. All parts of this product must comply with the latest ROHS&REACH requirements.