The aviation plug and socket is a member of the connector family. The name is distinguished from other connectors. Its main function is to connect the power supply or signal, especially for the wire harness with a large number of cores, and connect it with an aviation plug and socket. Safe and reliable, easy to operate, more aesthetic
1. This product must be 100% tested for open circuit, short circuit, and dislocation. The electrical test conditions are:
A. Voltage: DC 300V
B. Insulation resistance: ≥10MΩ
C. On-resistance: ≤3Ω
2. The tension between the core wire and the terminal must comply with UL486A.
3. The cable processing technology must meet the second-level processing requirements of IPC/WHMA-A-620B-2012.
4. The cable is 26AWG+18AWG wire.
5. The cable shielding branch needs to be glued.
6. All parts of this product must comply with the latest ROHS&REACH requirements.