10Mbps 100Mbps 1000Mbps RJ45 8P Female USB Type C Hub
USB 3.0 Hub -Aluminum USB Ethernet Adapter Splitter with RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps
1. USB3.0AF+RF45 4-in-1 USB Ethernet Adapter: Convert the computer's USB 3.0 male A port into 3 high-efficiency USB 3.0 ports and 1 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, so you can avoid repeated insertion and removal Trouble.
2. Gigabit Ethernet adapter: RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port can access ultra-high-speed network, speed up to 1000Mbps, without installing additional drivers, backward compatible with 10/100 Ethernet. TechRise Ethernet adapter Has faster and more reliable network performance.
3. Multi-port expansion USB 3.0 port: USB 3.0 hub supports up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0) transfer speed, backward compatible with USB 3. 0/2.0/1.1 specifications, can transfer high-definition movies in a few seconds. Three USB 3.0 hub distribution The device also allows you to connect 3 devices at the same time, thus saying goodbye to the limited USB ports on the device and looking forward to greater flexibility.
4. Easy-to-use USB 3.0 network hub: Built-in surge protector to ensure the safety of your device and data, supports hot swap and convenient plug-and-play functions. LED indicator indicates the status of the Ethernet connection. With remote wake-up Function and power management with automatic adjustment of gigabit network power.
5. Wide compatibility: TechRise USB 3.0 hub with Ethernet adapter and flash drive, external hard disk device, mobile phone, tablet, camera, card reader, MP3, MP4, mouse, keyboard, wireless adapter and any USB peripherals are perfect Compatible, compatible with all Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit) etc.
Product work environment:
Perfect to connect up to 4 USB devices to your PC or Laptop, such as external hard drives, USB flash drives, mouse, keyboard, USB headphone, speakers, memory cards, keyboard, mouse, etc. It keeps you away from the trouble of plugging & unplugging repeatedly.
3* USB 3.0 Type-A port
1 * RJ-45 port
Data transfer rate:
Up to 5 Gbps
Ethernet transfer rate:
Support 10/100/1000 Mbps
Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited)